Sunday, September 11, 2016

Blog/Site Moved

Unfortunately I had to move my costume domain name site content into another blogger, I have no idea what Google done to it nor can I access it anymore.
I imported my old template on this new blog and so far I can't seem to buy a costume domain name for it ;-; , I am still looking on how this works , before it was much simpler but due to my domain name being over 5 years old and issues in my credit card which was reprinted with a new serial number I can't pay for the old name nor can I prove its mine :'') soooo I decided to go with blogger for now since its the most familiar thing I know how to use as a main base for me , also gonna limit my social media activities to the sites on the upper left side of this blog in "where you can find me on the web list" , its simply a lot more easier plus mobile apps makes posting also more accessible since I am sorta a mobile / tablet user than laptop , with that I end up this weird / sad update thing :")
also the blog needs to be 6 months old before enabling adsense :") wahoooo :"D , I was looking forward to make some money outta of this blog too :")

No comments:

Post a Comment